Answered By: Daniel Dylla Last Updated: Jul 30, 2020 Views: 26787
Your Library Barcode is used for accessing your Library Account, which allows you to request materials from the library, check the status of those materials or requests, and renew materials.
Your Library Barcode is located on the back of your HCC ID card. If you do not have an HCC ID card, you may wish to click the link below to Get your Student ID.
Students: Finding your Barcode without an HCC ID card
- Go to Student System
- Click on the Student Sign-in icon
- Log in with your User ID and Password
- Click on the Student Center icon ("classic enroll, pay, financial aid, etc.")
- If you do not see the Student Center icon, please Ask a Librarian to look it up for you
- Scroll down to the field titled Personal Information
- Click Demographic Data
- Your Library Barcode is the third number in this list, below your W-number.
Faculty: Finding your Barcode without an HCC ID card
Please contact an HCC library if your barcode does not work, or you do not have one. You will need to know your employee ID number.
- Thank you! This was helpful!
- This was very helpful please can you put this on the Library tools had to go through hoops for this.
- Thank you, very helpful!!!
- Thank you,this was so helpful to me.
- Thanks a million!