Answered By: Jennifer Stidham
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2016     Views: 43

In order to let us know about broken or inoperable links on the HCC library website, you can submit our Report a Problem form.

If the issue is with your personal library barcode number, we have a Can't Login form that you can submit and an HCC Librarian will check on this and respond to you. 

We are always happy to hear your general Comments and Suggestions as well! 

The quickest and easiest way to get more personalized library assistance is to Contact Us or to use our Ask A Librarian service. 

Related Topics

Live Chat with a Librarian