Answered By: Daisy Ngo Last Updated: Mar 02, 2016 Views: 115
Answered By: Daisy Ngo
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2016 Views: 115
Borrowing a book is pretty easy! Here's how:
- Search for the book
- If it's from another campus, find out how to request a book from another campus.
- Write down the Call Number
- Go find it on the shelf!
- We use the Library of Congress classification system. It's alphanumeric, meaning A before Z and 1 before 9, but it can be tricky, so don't be afraid to ask a librarian for more help
- Pull it off the shelf and take it to the circulation desk
- Hand them the book and your student ID card
- That's it! (from your side. We might have to do a few things behind-the-scenes)
Don't hesitate to ask for help. The HCC libraries are glad to show you how to find and borrow our materials. It's a big part of why we're here!