Answered By: Daniel Dylla Last Updated: Mar 21, 2016 Views: 298
You must first register for an account with RIA Checkpoint from an HCC campus computer. Once you have registered for the account, you may use that account to access RIA Checkpoint from off-campus.
- Click on the link to Checkpoint Registration from an on-campus computer
- Select 'houcommcollesyst' and click Submit
- Enter your First and Last name, a valid email, and your semester, and click Register
- You will receive an e-mail with your RIA Checkpoint username and temporary password (the usernames are fairly long and can’t be changed.) The e-mail contains a link to RIA Checkpoint.
- Click on the link to RIA Checkpoint and log in using your username and temporary password
- You will be prompted to change your password. New passwords must be 7-20 characters and at least one letter and one number
- Once this process is finished, you can now log in to RIA Checkpoint from any computer that has internet access
If you have technical issues, contact RIA Checkpoint Customer Support at 1-800-431-9025.
Please contact your professor if you have any special circumstances that make on-campus access unfeasible.