Answered By: Daniel Dylla Last Updated: Jan 06, 2017 Views: 149
Answered By: Daniel Dylla
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2017 Views: 149
There are a couple of potential issues, so let's troubleshoot:
- Your barcode is incorrect
- Double check the barcode by typing it into a Word document (or similar) to make sure all 14 digits are correct
- If you've looked up the barcode online, try copying and pasting it.
- Your name doesn't match the name we know you as
- Make sure you use your first name and last name, in that order, that HCC knows for you
- If you've looked up your barcode, you can see your name listed in the same area
- You haven't completed enrollment
- You'll need to talk to someone from Student Services.
- You have an overdue item
- Call your campus library and ask them to check this for you. If you have an overdue item, you will not be able to access databases from home or renew your items.
If you still have trouble after going through those, please let us know. You can contact any HCC library or use our Can't Login form.